If you don’t follow me on social media you may have missed the hundred posts about graduation (and if you do, I’m sorry!). Yesterday I graduated my post grad diploma program in Public Relations from Western University, officially wrapping up my 5 year long academic adventure. I figure this calls for a blog.
- Having a bit more fun with this graduation
since I’m now over the fear of falling when I walked across the stage, I decided to go with a bright pink, as-girly-as-it-gets, shift dress complete with a big bow on the front, because well- why not? I found this Cece by Cynthia Steffe dress at the Bay.
- Gold and bright pink Fossil watch.
- Gold bow Kate Spade earrings.
- Bright pink Kate Spade iPhone wristlet.
- Nude wedges.
Hair & Face (honorable mentions for keeping it together in a million degrees):
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Oh! So Radiant powder. This stuff is amazing – it gives great coverage and the perfect touch of shimmer for a translucent powder.
- Amika Bigger is Better Blowout Spray. Just like the name suggests, it completely lifts and volumizes your hair without feeling heavy despite the hot weather.
- Quo Natural Lashes. To add a little oomph without looking over-the-top for 10 in the morning, I used a half-set of lashes (see here for the how-to).
- St. Tropez Express Tan.
Thank you to my family, friends, PR girls, and Western for an incredible year!!