I love false eyelashes, but I’ll admit they are a pain to apply in a hurry. In this post I present to you the ritzy products out there that use fibers to lengthen your lashes as well as the easy-peasy way to dupe them at home.
Too Faced’s Better Than False Lashes Extreme mascara
Great product, yes. Pricey, yes. I picked up this mascara on a whim when I had a Sephora gift card. After all the hype I had to try it for myself.
- Apply a coat of the mascara both on the front and back sides of your lashes.
- Apply a coat of the fibers to the ends of your lashes to create length.
- Again, apply a coat of the mascara overtop of the white fuzzy fibers to seal them.
Right away you’ll see how long your lashes look when you apply the last coat to seal up the fibers – it’s as if your lashes grow in front of your eyes and they seamlessly blend up. Disclaimer – be very careful not to get the fibers in your eyes. Focus on adding them just to the ends of your lashes to create length. Trust me, it hurts.
- Apply a coat of mascara both on the front and back sides of your lashes.
- Using an old mascara wand or Q Tip, dust your lashes with a coating of baby powder while the mascara is still wet and tacky,
- Seal it all up with one more coat of mascara.
This, of course, won’t give you that absolute same result as the expensive fiber mascaras though it’s a super easy and cheap way to quickly add more volume to your lashes.
Have you tried this? How do you lengthen your lashes? I’d love to hear!