Yes, you read that right.
St. Tropez has become my tried and true favorite self tanner – and the product I’ve blogged on which I’ve received the most questions about. So naturally, I was thrilled to hear about their latest development.
St. Tropez’s new In Shower Gradual Tan ($30 at Shoppers) made it’s debut last month and there has been a ton of buzz circulating over this first-ever self-tanning product that is to be used with your regular shower routine.
- Shave and exfoliate any rough patches before you apply.
- Just as if you were lathering up with body wash, take a generous amount and apply it in circular motions over your entire body.
- Leave on for three minutes and rinse off.
- You’ll notice a nice glow the next morning, and it gradually builds into a deeper tan with each application.
- No-fuss, super easy application.
- After 3 uses, I still haven’t noticed any splotches or streaks whatsoever and am happy with the colour.
- It leaves your skin super soft and hydrated.
- A great product to help accelerate your tan.
- Waiting for the product to set can be boring/pretty chilly since you have to stay out of the shower for a few minutes. I used this time to let a deep-conditioning treatment sit – two birds with one stone!
Overall, I’m very impressed with this product. It doesn’t give you the same instant colour that you get with the Express Bronzing Mousse, however it’s super low maintenance and an easy way to boost your colour.
Questions, comments? I’d love to hear!