I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays, eating all the treats they can and staying warm inside away from the snow! I wanted to do a quick post on a really neat brand I came across. If you’re looking for a last minute gift idea this could be it.
Monthly Watch Club is a watch subscription. That’s right. You’ve heard of these monthly deliveries for shoes, beauty and even beer, but now you can choose a plan and get a brand new watch brought right to your door each month. I love this idea for a few reasons:
- They’re seasonal, so you’re getting new styles each month that are in trend.
- The watches are great quality.
- They’re Canadian! It’s neat to see a subscription business fully running out of Canada since so often we have to order through the states.
- The plans are super flexible. You can choose between a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription OR just month-to-month if you want to try it out first.
- It’s run by a kick-ass entrepreneur. No big business, just a guy working really hard at his dream.
At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about the idea – I mean, how many watches does a girl need? But, in all honesty it is a really fun (and affordable!) treat each month that spruces up my wardrobe and I’ve been getting a lot of use out of it already.
Questions? Comments? I’d love to hear ’em.
Merry Christmas all!! I’ll be back on this holiday with some more fun blogs.